Babylino Sensitive baby nappies have been specifically studied to offer not only absorbency and comfort, but also exceptional skin-friendly properties.
Ranked as “CLASS A” (top quality class), in terms of absorbing capacity.
Oeko-Tex ® Standard 100 certified for absence of harmful substances. Tested according to the strictest criteria that correspond to products intended to babies aged between 0-3 years old.
Dermatologically tested under pediatrician’s supervision by an international Institute of Dermatology.
Enriched with chamomile extract, from certified organic crops, with no chemical additives.
Approved by the Hellenic Society of Paediatric Dermatology.
- Reinforced core that locks moisture inside.
- Soft, super absorbent topsheet.
- Anatomical shape.
- Ultra thin.
- Latex free.
- Soft, elasticated side barriers.
- Remarkably stretchy, elasticated side bands.
- Cheerful designs, inspired by nature, printed with non – nitrogenous colors.
- Oeko-Tex ® Standard 100 certified.
- Dermatologically tested under paediatricians supervision.
- Certified by an international Institute of Dermatology, in Germany.
- With chamomile extract from certified organic crops, with no chemical additives.
- Approved by the Hellenic Society of Paediatric Dermatology.
- Packed in 100% recyclable packaging.